Robot Programming and Simulation Laboratory
Robot Programming and simulation Laboratory is established with 33 personal computers and equipped with the latest version of Robo Studio and RoboDK licensed software.
- Robot Development Kit (RoboDK) Software - 30 licenses.
- Robo Studio Software -30 licenses.
- Robot 3D modelling and CAD Conversion
- Digital Twinning of Physical Assets or Systems
- Virtual Reality
- Layout and Path Planning
- Work Cell Optimization
- Build the robot station using various models of robot
- Create, simulate and test a complete robot cell in a virtual 3D environment
- Collision Detection and Robot Interfacing
- Offline Programming
- Robot Simulation, Robot Machining and Robot Calibration